Driver Education Brisbane - Driver Trainers
All instructors drive late model cars Cars with Dual Controls, Air-conditioning and Power Steering.Driver Education Brisbane is very careful in its selection of Driver Trainers and we demand quality service at all times to our customers.
All Driver Education Brisbane Instructors must meet the folowing criteria:
- Have a good reputation.
- Are reliable and punctual.
- Offers structured lessons
- Works to a recognised code of conduct (designed to enforce a high standard of professionalism in respect of financial, personal and teaching matters between instructor and pupil).
- Have a better than average test pass rate.
- Guarenteed to be well-mannered, smartly dressed, patient, caring & professional
- Can offer lessons at a time to suit you.
- Is prepared to pick up and drop off at any sensible location.
- Is flexible about lesson length and course intensity.
- Is prepared to book your driving test for you.
- Are qualified and trained to the highest levels
- Hold a Certificate 4 in Driver Education
- Have a Blue Card for working with children.
- Have been in the Driver Training Industry for over 5 years
- Are trained as "Defensive driving Instructors" (to insure safety during lessons and for teaching the correct Defensive driving techniques to our students).